12 Nov 2021 - 23 Nov 2021
LAND OF GIANTS: Botswana
Welcome to one of our four Photo Voyages for 2021. This is an exciting collection of photography tours with Encompass Africa and Michael Snedic, WildNature Photo Expeditions.
Nothing beats the magic of sitting around the campfire of your private mobile camp, listening to the far-off grunt of a solitary lion and the soft incessant call of a Scops owl. Each night after an epic day of photographing, you'll fall asleep under a sky filled with a million stars. Join us for an epic 11-night adventure through Botswana, enjoying private mobile camping to get you away from the crowds and closer to action, plus time on both land and water for stellar wildlife and wilderness shots.
We'll start the adventure with a doors-off scenic helicopter flight over the Okavango Delta for 45 unforgettable minutes. Then you'll be off on the adventure of a lifetime, on a private mobile safari through Botswana's Moremi National Park, Khwai Concession and Savute National Park.
The finale to your photo voyage in Botswana will be Chobe National Park, where you'll stay at a safari lodge with superb facilities for editing and presenting photos – all part of the workshopping component of this exceptional voyage.
Trip dates: 12 - 23 November 2021
Guests: Minimum 6, maximum 11
Photographer: Michael Snedic
HB: Half Board - Dinner, Bed and Breakfast
B&B: Bed and Breakfast
FI: Fully Inclusive - Bed, All Meals, Fees and Activities
12 Days / 11 Nights
12 - 23 November 2021
US$ 7,900 per person sharing
US$630 single supplement
Guaranteed departure 6 guests, maximum 8
- VIP meet and greet on arrival into Johannesburg and assistance to connecting flight (flights not included)
- Fully accompanied tour with photographer, Michael Snedic
- All road transfers
- 1-night accommodation in a standard room at Thamalakane River Lodge with dinner and breakfast
- Welcome night briefing and Elephants for Africa presentation (subject to researcher availability)
- Scenic 'doors off' helicopter flight (45 minutes) over the Okavango Delta
- Fixed-wing light aircraft flight into the Delta
- 8 nights mobile camping safari with professional guide, camp crew and tented accommodation with ensuite facilities, all meals and local drinks provided
- 2 nights Chobe Pangolin Hotel with meals included and local drinks
- Safari activities as per itinerary
- International and regional flights
- Meals and drinks not listed
- Items of a personal nature