OUT OF AFRICA: Kenya
Welcome to one of our four Photo Voyages for 2021. This is an exciting collection of photography tours with Encompass Africa and Michael Snedic, WildNature Photo Expeditions.
Kenya is known as the original safari country and the ultimate Out of Africa romantic safari destination. Here you can photograph some of the biggest prides of lions in Africa, witness impressive herds of elephants, experience colourful cultures and so much more. The photographic opportunities are endless.
On this nine-night luxury Kenya photo tour we'll take in the impressive Amboseli National Park, where great elephant herds roam with the towering Mount Kilimanjaro looming in the background – this is the shot every photographer wants to take.
Next is the Ol Pejeta Conservancy in the Laikipia region. These 36,400 hectares of wilderness are home to the country's largest population of black rhino, and a number of the rarer northern species such as Grevy's zebra, Jackson's hartebeest, and beisa oryx.
Our safari finale is private mobile luxury camping in the world-famous Masai Mara, a land of great plains, big cats and adrenalin-fuelled wildlife action. We like to avoid the main national park (and the crowds), and go somewhere remote that only a few people have discovered. Here you'll be guided by authentic Maasai people who will get you close to all the big cats and plains game action – and great photo opportunities.
B&B: Bed and Breakfast
FB+: Full Board Plus - Dinner, Bed, Breakfast, Lunch and Activities
11 Days / 10 Nights
1 - 11 November 2021
US$ 10,855 per person sharing
US$ 1,050 single supplement
Guaranteed departure with 5 guests, maximum 8
- Nairobi airport/airstrip transfers,
- Domestic flight (Wilson/Ambo, Ambo/Nanyuki, Nanyuki/Mara, Mara/Wilson)
- Accommodation and meals as indicated
- Sole use of vehicle for game driving in (open-sided) 4WD vehicles with English speaking guides
- Guided bush walks
- Conservancy & park fees (Amboseli, Ol Pejeta, Olare orok conservancy)
- Sundowner drinks/bush picnics
- VIP meet & greet at JKIA
- Kenya visa
- Travel & medical insurance (recommended)
- Personal items (telephone, shop, spa ...)
- Extra activities (cultural village entry fees, ballooning, ...)
- Visits into the main Masai Mara Reserve (Park fees payable locally US$80 per person per night subject to change without notice)